After the successful L4WB Community Day last year, we invited our community composed by young people and adults to participate at our annual Community Day in Brussels. After the amazing virtual launch we had for our new project called ‘Act2Gether’ in February, we were really excited to be able to continue the discussion focused on how to develop and further implement this global movement. For more information on Act2Gether, click here.
Session 1 / 9:30 – 10:45
· Why are we here, and how will we make decisions?
· What will we do for children (and adults) in the next year?
· What is ACT2GETHER, and what opportunities and challenges does it present to the community?
Session 2 / 11:10 – 12:30
· Who are the children and adults we want to support, and what do they need?
· How do we as a community act together – what as a collective do we have to offer?
· In what ways can we best bridge our resources and opportunities, for the needs of those we want to serve?
Session 3 / 13:30 – 15:00
· In what ways can we align our interests and activities with the ACT2GETHER initiative?
· What new initiatives can we collaborate on to strengthen the impact of ACT2GETHER?
Session 4 / 15:30 – 16:30
· What ideas show greatest feasibility, leverage and carry greatest enthusiasm?
· What should we collectively prioritize as activities?
Session 5 / 17:00 – 18:00
· What do we commit to individually and collectively?
· What are the next steps?
· What do I keep from this experience?